Welcome!

This is a blog about a girl with depression and how she copes! Thanks for coming please do read! Updated daily

Monday 4 June 2012

4th June!

Sitting here watching the Jubilee Concert, it's pretty amazing! Favourite so far is Jessie J she can really sing live! She wears some weird costumes though lol. Are you watching it? Please leave a few comments, I haven't had one yet! Even if you just comment with your blog I will happily read it!

Today I have decided I am going to start making a bit more money, I'm going to pick up cheap stuff and sell it on for profit really! Any tips to help me? 

This blog is nearly at 1,000 page views I can't believe it! I never thought I could make it to that! When we hit 1,000 I will post another picture of Lola (my dog!) for everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment