Welcome!

This is a blog about a girl with depression and how she copes! Thanks for coming please do read! Updated daily

Tuesday 29 May 2012

I'm back!

Hello there! So, so, so, so, SO sorry I haven't updated in so long! I have had the worst month ever really so haven't had the motivation to do anything! If that makes you feel better? I haven't forgotten about you!! I'm back now though hopefully! 

So today I did my tutoring again (I stopped going to that as well) and I still don't like it but, hey, I have to do it! Also I was just learning how to do some coding. I have pretty much got to grips with HTML coding so I'm happy! Anyone else do coding? I want to hopefully make an app when I am good enough, though it is going to take ages! 

So I haven't really done much for the last few weeks except for stay in the house and stuff. Not much to update on! I will be updating daily now though so check back! 

Thanks and sorry again!

No comments:

Post a Comment