Welcome!

This is a blog about a girl with depression and how she copes! Thanks for coming please do read! Updated daily

Thursday 3 May 2012

Day 8

Bad day again really. I felt horrible when I woke up and had to go to tutoring again even though it was the last thing I wanted to do. Then after I got through an hour and a half of torture I went back to bed to sleep. I slept for probably 5 hours and then I woke up feeling just as bad as when I went to sleep. I was supposed to go to my meeting with my counsellor person Linda but I didn't go to that either so I messed up another thing. I haven't been out of my bedroom today except to go down to tutoring and get a drink and something to eat. At the moment I am just sitting in my chair in my room with a duvet around me and my laptop. I just feel horrible! My mum is mad at me again and I just don't know what to do anymore. I really just want to die and not have to deal with any of this crap ever again. At least I could have some peace and just not have to worry if I did die. That's my post for today anyway. Who knows if I will post tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment