Welcome!

This is a blog about a girl with depression and how she copes! Thanks for coming please do read! Updated daily

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Day 6

So I had a pretty good day today and got a lot more motivated. I took a walk down to the corner shop with my Dad and Lola and brought some treats. It was pretty hot out there I can say! Now I am just chilling because I have finished my jobs and done a 'Personal Profile' which my brother asked me to do. It was quite intresting, the idea is to write about your weaknesses, your strengths, your good and bad features, and just a little about yourself and how you think. It is a bit like writing a CV, only your being honest about yourself. It gives you a good idea about what things you can improve and stuff. Obviously somethings you won't ever be able to change but some you can make a start on.

We put a cute little bow on Lola today as well and she looked ADORABLE!!! I will post the picture in a sec and you can all say "awww!" :) She helps me a lot day to day as she is always there around the house and is always pleased to see you which is nice. It sounds dumb but it is true!

Apart from that I haven't really done much today! I had my tutoring lesson but I still hate them and don't really want to talk about the 1 hour and a 1/4 of hell! It isn't my tutor but it is something about that makes me lose concertration constantly and just want to go and punch something!

That's all for today really and thanks again for reading! Pass on to your friends and make sure to share it! Thanks :)







No comments:

Post a Comment