Welcome!

This is a blog about a girl with depression and how she copes! Thanks for coming please do read! Updated daily

Tuesday 24 April 2012

My First Blog!

So this is my first ever blog! I'm 12 years old and suffering from depression which isn't very nice! I have good days and bad days so I though I could post them through this blog for other people to see, so when I do feel better other people can look back at this and see you can get through all the tough stuff in life.

A bit about me? Well like I said I'm 12 and I live in England. I live with my mum and dad and my brother. We also have a dog called Lola who is adorable and helps me a lot (photo down there tell me what you think of her!)! I like gaming, facebook, twitter, my blackberry and just having fun really.

Today I don't feel too bad although the feeling of depression is always there which isn't nice :( Any advice of good things to do when you have depression? It would help a lot I think! Anyway there's my first blog, thanks for reading! Izzy x

No comments:

Post a Comment