Welcome!

This is a blog about a girl with depression and how she copes! Thanks for coming please do read! Updated daily

Friday 27 April 2012

Day 3

I wrote this last night but didn't get the chance to post it, enjoy! 
 
I'm so tired right now but I don't want to sleep so I'm not going too! It feels weird that I just don't want to sleep because I know I need to I just don't want to if that makes sense? I guess I'm trying to avoid daytime in a way but I just can't help it  

My book I'm reading at the moment (I'm not allowed electronics in my room after 12) is the first Harry Potter and it is actually pretty good lol! I'm only about half way through but I'm enjoying it a lot! Any books anyone can recommend for me as I'm running out of ideas! I like funny stuff it that helps? 
Anyway, I still feel so down but writing this blog helps because I can tell people but none of you know who I am! Thank you for reading if you've got down this far I appreciate it a lot  

Last thing to say is I got a twitter for the blog today so please follow @IzzysBlogs  

Thaaanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment