Welcome!

This is a blog about a girl with depression and how she copes! Thanks for coming please do read! Updated daily

Monday 30 April 2012

Day 5!

Sorry I didn't really post anything yesterday but I was having a really horrible day! Today hasn't been much better and, to be honest, I haven't got much to put in this blog because I woke up at about 2 in the afternoon after falling asleep at around 6 in the morning. To put it simply, I'm very, very tired and quite irritable! I need to shower and do my jobs for today still and I really don't feel like doing anything! Hopefully after I shower I will feel better!

So, the other day we hit 250 views! I can't believe it I would have never thought that me, a 12 year old girl would be able to get something like that! The next target? 500! Please, please, please share with your friends on facebook, twitter etc. as I am working really hard to keep this blog going! I thought, as a treat for the 250 views, I would post a very cute picture of my dog as well! Tell me what you think of her! Also, if anyone reading has a blog feel free to post it in the comments and I will link it in my next blog, if it is any good! 

Thanks for reading as always, you guys are great!!!

Cute or cute huh?! My Lola!

No comments:

Post a Comment