Welcome!

This is a blog about a girl with depression and how she copes! Thanks for coming please do read! Updated daily

Thursday 26 April 2012

Day 2 Of My Life

Hey guys. I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday but I had a really bad day. Felt really depressed and down so not good at all! Thanks for all the reads and please do tell your friends as I want to really get this out there. So, I was also quite busy yesterday EARNING MONEY! Yep that's right I found a decent site that isn't about filling in surveys which is great! If you leave me a comment I will send you a referral link so we both get something out of it. All it is is basically you review a song and based on the quality of your review you get paid! It's pretty good!

Anyway, I had my tutor lesson today which I HATED! It just makes me feel even more depressed and now I have my CBT appointment in about an hour and a half which I'm not looking forward to at all! 

Also does anyone have any good games on the Internet to play because I'm quite bored! 

Thanks for reading please pass on and get the word out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment